How to Play
- Print the challenges, cut them out, and put them in an envelope.
- Choose a challenge by letting your child draw a challenge from the envelope.
- Grade the challenge.
- Each point is worth one minute (modify this to meet your needs).
- Allow 30 points for effort and 30 points for quality
- Effort: ___ /30 Quality: ___ /30
- Some challenges that are more time consuming or have two parts are worth double time. Some challenges have optional bonuses.
- Award bonus points! Especially if they become intensely involved in the project.
- For more ideas on implementation and grading click here.
These activities are reasonable for kids ages 7-13 if you vary your expectations by age.
- Challenges 1
- Challenges 2
- Challenges 3
- Challenges 4
- Challenges 5
- Challenges 6
- Challenges 7
- Challenges 8
- Blank sheet
Share your ideas, results, and feedback with us!